Business development advice
Ph.D. in Chemical Technology from the Technical University, Kharkov, Ukraine
MBA in finance from the University of Leicester.
English, Bulgarian and Russian
Tel: +44 207 584 6682
Mobile:+44 778939 2589
Managing Director, FSEE – Solution for International Growth London, UK
Based in the UK, Dr. Liudmila ¬Sheremeteva specialises in providing business development advice for clients seeking to expand their operations into new markets. She also helps clients from emerging market countries to establish a business presence in the UK and in other European countries. Liudmila has worked extensively in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Bulgaria and has recently expanded her portfolio to include some African markets.
Liudmila has a solid track record of working in a range of sectors including: oil and gas, financial services, logistics, construction materials, consumer goods, manufacturing and property development.
Liudmila has experience of working in challenging business environments and with organisations and individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. These include private businesses, High Net Worth Individuals, politicians and senior government officials. This has given her a unique insight into a wide range of cultures and business areas and she has an extended network of international clients and contacts.
- Providing advanced market research with in-depth assessment of political/economic risk and the analysis of regulatory frameworks
- Organising and leading bespoke trade missions to the region
- Identifying local partners and customers and facilitating introductions
- Working with clients to develop strategies and business models
- Preparing local marketing materials and presentations
- Assisting clients in the bidding process in local tenders and taking part in negotiations on their behalf
- Managing market entry: assisting in compliance with local regulatory requirements (licensing, certification, establishing a local legal entity etc), identifying a premises and recruiting personnel
- Conducting cross-cultural business training